Monday 6 October 2014

My life( Diary of a Filofax) Milo & Ruben

Hello, My name is Roman,,, my mum named me this ( still to this day I have no clue why) but this is me, 

I was adopted from Tesco a few years ago, and when I was taken home, filled with all sorts of strange and wounder full things. I now own stickers and poly pockets, pages with dates on and lined ones in pink and blue.

In my first few years of nick's Filofax, I ended up on the floor of the car allot. , sometimes left in the cold, and mainly scribbled in with pens of all colors.

today in 2014, I am still going strong, I do have some more friends,, on the shelf now,, but they are not as special as I am,, as non of them are used as a diary.

Let me introduce them.


Milo Part One

     Hi I am Milo, I am the A5  purple Malden Filofax 
     I am used as a study guide for the Anatomy and physiology course. Why part one? well there are going        to be at least 4 of us for 12 subjects. so 4 each , not to overstretch us( how thought full )
     there is also a Brown A5 malden Filofax called Rubin we will meet him later.
     why I am not a diary?? well keeping information on the facts of anatomy is an important job. I contain            facts, drawings, information and reference pages. 





No comments:

Post a Comment