Monday 6 October 2014

Filo what???? never heard of it

Calm down guys,,
that was 12 years ago.

now,, i have to many and could supply all of south wales according to my hubby.( i think he is jealous)

            Quiet a few years ago i needed a diary, I was bored with the usual ones so I decided to have a wounder around and found this one. The cherry organizer from Filofax. I fell in-love, and vowed never to use another, unfortunately it was short lived and one day some stupid bugger stole my hand bag with everything it it while in the market in town.

With sadness I had to accept the loss of my first ever Filofax and after consideration went back to the same store and purchased another in the range, but never able to find the cherry one again, until now. 

Thank you god for Ebay


So I now paid for it on Ebay hope to see it soon
(update will follow)

in the meanwhile I had the replacement 

I still us it for work, great little Filofax 






No comments:

Post a Comment